Thank you to all those that have ordered face masks and patiently awaited your order arrival!
As our loyal customers who have been with us since our opening in 2014 know, our mission statement has always been to provide unique items, many of them Asian-inspired, at very fair prices. When our customers began asking for face masks, despite the current situation and pricing structure elsewhere (most masks are $15 - $25), we were determined to provide our loyal customer base with quality made in Hawaii fabric face masks at affordable prices. We made a decision to keep our affordable pricing structure at the most critical juncture when these masks became a necessity, and continue offering our fabric face masks affordably.
If we are going to continue offering these affordably priced face masks, we really need some kokua from you as outlined below.
· As stated on each item description page, order processing takes about 5 business days. We are working diligently 7-days a week to process the volume of orders we are now receiving from not just Hawaii, but the entire country. If you need a mask immediately, please buy one somewhere else, unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate you. Please do not email us to inquire on status immediately after placing your order. You will receive an order confirmation once your order is placed and a shipping confirmation once your order has shipped. If it has been over 10-days and you have not received a shipping confirmation, then please email us.
· Please place your order carefully. If you place multiple orders, we are not able to combine them for you so that you can save the nominal $3 shipping fee. Once you place an order, we cannot change the item to a different print or a different size. Please do not email us to ask to have your orders combined or prints/sizes changed. We can cancel your order if you want to try and re-order to rectify either of these situations.
· Please do not ask us what size you should order for your kupuna or keiki. Just as people come in all different shapes and sizes, so do faces. There are item dimensions for our face masks on each listing, this would be the best way to try and determine the most appropriate size.
· The nominal $3 flat rate face mask shipping fee is a goodwill gesture so that we can get these masks to as many people that need them, affordably. The $3 shipping fee is for face masks ONLY. If you would like to order other items, please select the appropriate shipping method upon check out. Please do NOT select $3 face mask only shipping fee which clearly states, “FACE MASK ONLY FLAT SHIPPING $3 PER ORDER - IF ITEMS OTHER THAN FACE MASKS ARE ORDERED AND THIS SHIPPING METHOD IS SELECTED, ORDER WILL BE CANCELED” If you select this method with other items on your order, your order will be canceled.
· Following COVID19 mandated guidelines, our retail store is closed until further notice. Please do not come to the store, knock on the door, ring the doorbell or pound on the windows to get our attention. Face masks are not available for sale at the store, they are available online only. If our staff courteously opens the door to speak with you, please do not get upset with them when they explain that we cannot sell any face masks to you as the store is closed and the sign on the door states, “CLOSED”.
We ask for your kind kokua with the above so that we can continue offering reasonably priced fabric face masks.
Stock will be updated as stock becomes available.
Face mask questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.